TwoEyes

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Unemployment

I've spent the better part of the last hour trying to surf through the TX State Government JOB web site trying to find a job.
I can see this is going to be a effort in futility. They need ME to help redesign their web site into a more user friendly one. Where do I sign up for this gravy job?

I'm thinking a career move is in order. As the printing industry is all but dead.
Leaning on a shovel does have a certain appeal.

I am currently working as a fishing/ hunter extraordinaire. I love the work, but the pay sucks :^)
It's really just a long over-due dream of mine to be able to hunt and fish as much as I want.
Nice to be able to live this dream while I'm relatively young(42).

It's a shame that you work all of your young life (no money)only be able to retire (with money) when your too old to enjoy life.

American's work too many hours/days for just a little time off each year(two week vacations)
The Swedes get a whole month off or more each yr as do most European country's. They know how to enjoy life while they still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home