TwoEyes

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well just 2 days until Christmas.

Our Walmart has it's parking lot full of last minute shoppers trying to find that last minute "perfect gift"
Trying to find me a prime "close to the door" parking spot ....Only to be cut off at the last second by a young lady.
I growl under my breath then says "Merry Christmas" to her as I make my way to the end of the lot.

The icy wind slashes at my face as I exit the warm vehicle.I try and make my way hastily toward the store's front door before the cold grabs me.The bell ringer rings incessantly at the door, greeting you as you go in to shop "Good Morning ---Merry Christmas" Wouldn't you just like to shoot em? I'm not sure why they bother me so much...I know they are only trying to do a good deed for the less fortunate. In my minds eye I always see the bell person sitting behind the store with a bottle of cheap wine laughing and drinking on my dime. Ahhh the trusting soul in me!

So I make it past the front door only to find a smiling cheerful Greeter with no buggys . How am I supposed to spend what little money I have left if I have no place to carry the goods? I should have grabbed one of the lone buggys in the lot on my way in....If only I had not been in such a hurry to get past the bell ringer.

Here comes a fresh lot of buggys now. "Thanks young man!"

Now I'm off to buy SOME of YOU some PRESENTS!
CHEERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home